I have SEF URLs, can I use the extension?
Yes, no problem. Because it uses Ajax it doesn't have influence on your URLs.
I have a multilingual website, does the extenion work?
Yes, the extension is even fully translatable.
How do I show a calendar in a page?
1.Go to Extensions > Module manager.
2. Select the module of your calendar.
3. In the field position on the left, type user99 for example.
4. Make sure the module is published.
5. Go to the page where you want to show the calendar.
6. Type the following rule in your page:
7. Save the page, and you're done!
Can I use the extension for a commercial project?
Sure, no problem.
When trying to install I get: Error! Could not find an XML setup file in the package.
Please unzip the downloaded file first! You need to install the com_bookingcalendarforjoomla.zip and the mod_bookingcalendarforjoomla.zip files after each other.